Would you like to:
- Feel safer in your own home?
- Reduce the risk of having a fall?
- Receive free advice and support on your health?
The Keep Safe Stay Well falls prevention service is a free service for residents of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. It is designed to provide early help so that people stay as well and independent as possible, and has a particular focus on falls prevention.
Who is it for?
The service supports people who:
- Are over 18 and registered with a GP in WAM CCG
- Have had a fall
- Are at risk of falling and/or are worried about having a fall
- Are unwilling to attend the Falls Clinic or are housebound
What will it do?
- Undertake falls prevention work with people at risk of falling, or who have recently
had a fall, as well as raising awareness of falls prevention
- Provide individuals and groups with advice and help to stay mobile and keep safe
and well at home
- Advise carers and others supporting people who are at risk of falling
How you can get help
- Telephone the helpline 0333 1210205*: Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 5:15pm and Fridays 8:45am – 4:45 pm
*The number will be charged at local rate*
Click here to view the poster.