A big thank you to all of you who attended our first AGM. It was pleasing to see many of you attend – some familiar and some new faces.
Our AGM was held on Thursday 18 September and gave us an opportunity to report on progress in our first year as a CCG.
On the day, we were also able to get people’s views on primary care as part of a listening exercise. As part of this, interactive workshops were held on Self Care, the new Urgent Care Centre and Primary Care, where we asked those we work with and those who use our services, how we can design primary care so it can rise to the challenges of the future.
We had a live Twitter chat on the day and we are encouraged that so many of you took part in the discussions. You can follow us at: @BandA_CCG
Feel free to download the documents below:
- AGM presentation 2013-14
- BACCG annual report and accounts for website
- Addendum to BACCG Annual Report 2013-14
- Summary document, 2013-14
- Bracknell Urgent Care Centre
- Prevention & Self Care in Bracknell & Ascot
- Primary Care Transformation