Choose Better – Using The Right Health Service
When you or one of your family is feeling poorly or under the weather there are many different and easily accessible services to help. Read more...
Coughs, Colds, Antibiotics and Pneumonia
A cold is a mild viral infection of the nose, throat, sinuses and upper airways. It's very common and usually clears up on its own within a week or two. Read more...
International Volunteer Day (5th December 2016)
International Volunteer Day takes place every year on 5th December. Read more...
International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Saturday, 3rd December 2016
International Day of Persons with Disabilities is Saturday, 3rd December 2016. Read more...
BackCare Awareness Week 3rd-9th October 2016
BackCare Awareness Week is 3rd-9th October 2016. For advice on keeping your back strong and healthy read more...
World Mental Health Day – 10 October
World Mental Health Day is observed on 10th October every year, with the overall objective of raising awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. Read more...
Bowel Cancer Screening – October 2016
This October lets prevent bowel cancer together. Read more...
World Heart Day, 29th September 2016
World Heart Day takes place on 29 September every year and is a chance for people across the globe to take part in the world’s biggest intervention against cardiovascular disease. Read more
World Alzheimer’s Day 21st September 2016
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia. World Alzheimer’s Day 21st September 2016. Read more
Choose Better – Using the Right Health Service
When you or one of your family is feeling poorly or under the weather there are many different and easily accessible services to help. Read more
Taking Care in the Sun, July 2016
Sun damage doesn’t just happen when you’re on holiday in the sun. It can happen when you’re not expecting it, for example when you go for a walk or sit in your garden. Read more...
Diabetes Week 2016, 12th-18th June 2016
Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person's blood sugar level to become too high. Read more...
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities (3rd December 2016)
- International Volunteer Day (5th December 2016)
- Bowel Cancer Screening
- Backcare Awarness Week, 3rd – 9th October
- World Mental Health Day, 10th October
- Atrial Fibrillation Campaign 2016
- Bowel Cancer Screening Campaign 2016
- Re:hydrate campaign (July 2016)
- Prevention and Self-Care Winter Messages Leaflet Campaign (October 2015)
- Space for Diabetes Wellbeing
- Choose Better Campaign (2016)
- Choose Better Campaign (September 2015)
- Self-Care Service Station
- Alternatives to A&E
- Yoga Mindfulness Class for Adults with Autism (pilot)
- Age Concern Bracknell Forest Digital Inclusion Co-ordinator (Part P&SC funded Project)
- Self Care Physical Activity Pilot (P&SC Funded Project)
- Prevention and Self-Care Funding for Patient Group Educational Events
- Helping You Stay Independent Guide 2016/17
- Helping You Stay Independent Guide 2015/16
- Jump Start! (Schools Skipping Initiative)
- Lower Your Risk of Dementia
- Self Care Week 2016
- Self Care Week 2015
- Self Care Week 2014
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- P&SC Partnership Self Assessment