Local Healthwatch provides patients and the public with information and advice to help them make independent, informed choices about their health and social care. It also gathers their views and ensures that they are taken into account when local health and social care services are designed and delivered.
Local Healthwatch will:
- Provide information and advice to people to help them access health and social care services that meet their needs.
- Promote and support the involvement of people in the monitoring, commissioning and provision of local care services;
- Obtain people’s views about their health and social care needs
- Write reports and make recommendations to providers to help improve services
- Help commission and decommission local services
- Take part in decision making about health and social care services through the health and wellbeing board
The Bracknell Forest Healthwatch Annual Report 2014-15 is now available. Click here.
The Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead Healthwatch Annual Report 2014-15, is now available. Click here.