Bracknell and Ascot Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has an innovation fund available for 2015/16. The purpose of the fund is to identify innovation (in line with our commissioning priorities) and encourage best practice. The funds will support short term pilots of up to 12 months or pump prime a service change.
If the pilot has an evidence-based, positive impact, the CCG may consider expans ion of the project either in terms longevity or population benefit.
Applications are being encouraged from NHS, Third Sector, Community and Private Providers.
To find out more about funds we have allocated previously, please click on our Good News Stories.
To see the New Projects for 2016, which we have allocated funding for, please click here.
Purpose of the Fund
The CCG takes its priorities from the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategies of our two local unitary authorities, Bracknell Forest Council (BFC) and Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and Ascot (RBWM).
In Bracknell Forest these are:
- Children need to have the best possible life chances, including good housing, good education and healthy lifestyles.
- Mental Health – particularly depression and dementia.
- Long Term Conditions – particularly respiratory illness, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Cancer – raise the importance for cancer to be diagnosed early, to improve outcomes for patients.
- Sexual health – including sexual health promotion, family planning (contraception) as well as the prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Vulnerable groups – paying particular attention to people who are more likely to become ill, or who may need particular services.
Whilst in RBWM similar priorities are grouped around three themes of:
- Supporting a healthy population
- Prevention and early intervention
- Enabling residents to maximise their capabilities and life chances.
How to apply
For more information and to apply please see attachments below:
If you have any questions, please contact BACCG on the email address below: