This page contains some of the local Prescribing Guidelines that we have.
For a more comprehensive source visit the East Berkshire Joint Formulary website.
- Antibiotic Guidelines
- An app version of the antibiotic guidelines is available here
- BHFT Antidepressant Guidelines
- BHFT Antipsychotic Guidelines
- BHFT Hypnotics and Anxiolytics Guidelines
- Blood Glucose Testing Strip Formulary
- IBS Pathway 2017
- Must Tool and action plan for medium and high risk patients
- Summary of MUST documents
- Making the most of what you need leaflet
- Making the most of what you need (milk free)
- How to make a high calorie milkshake
- For a full range of nutrition guidance documents, click here.
- Respiratory Guidelines:
- Urinary Frequency Pathway
- Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation Guidance
- Self-Management of Anticoagulation using Warfarin
- Lipid Management Flow Chart
- Vitamin D Pathway for Adults
- Vitamin D Pathway for Children
- Infant Feeds
- Dalteparin for travel prophylaxis
- Berkshire Adult Palliative Care A Guidelines Section 3: End of Life Symptom Control
The following page contains medicines information and good practice guidance to those working in Care Homes. Click here for more information.