How can we help you?
Who we are
Bracknell & Ascot Clinical Commissioning Group.
Bracknell and Ascot commissioning local outcome based, cost-effective services for the health benefit of our population now & in the future.
Who do I see?
Find out more information on how best to be seen for your appointment.
Please select the service or condition you need from the list below.
Self Help NHS Choices
Find out more about symptoms and conditions
Bracknell & Ascot Clinical Commissiong Group News
Bracknell & Ascot Clinical Commissiong Group Newsread more
NHS Health News
- Charity calls for ban of 'face-down restraint' June 19, 2013
- Is road traffic pollution really a cause of autism? June 19, 2013
- New colour-coded food nutrition labels launched June 19, 2013
- Health claims about vitamin D examined June 18, 2013
- Misguided claims alcohol in pregnancy helps baby June 18, 2013
Bracknell & Ascot CCG Events
Bracknell and Ascot Services
Find your nearest GP, Pharmacy, Dentist or Optician
- Simply fill in the fields below.
NHS Choose Well
Often people go to A&E or call 999 when they should seek help elsewhere. Get your symptoms assessed online quickly.
Your Local Practices
Find your Local Practices…
Your Local GP Practices
- Balfron Practice
- Binfield Practice
- Boundary House Surgery
- Crown Wood Medical Practice
- Easthampstead Surgery
- Evergreen Practice
- Forest End Medical Centre
- Gainsborough Practice
- Great Hollands Practice
- Green Meadows Surgery
- Heath Hill Practice
- Kings Corner Surgery
- Magnolia House
- Ringmead Medical Practice
- Sandhurst Group Practice
- Waterfield Practice
Get Involved – Your Views are important to us
We would value your comments and feedback on our services and performance.
Find out how you can get involved with surveys and polls.